Land Run 2022
On-Site Camping Information
The Oklahoma City Gun Club has 100 RV spots with water and either 30 or 50 amp service. Bois D’arc is our Camping Manager, all questions should be directed to him: firstname.lastname@example.org / 405-439-4413
- Wild Bunch Match only
- Available from Oct. 7-11 only
- Must be off premises by noon on the 11th
- Flat fee of $75.00
- Cowboy Match only
- Available from Oct. 10-17 only
- Flat fee of $125.00
- Both Wild Bunch and Cowboy Matches
- Available from Oct. 7-17
- Flat fee of $150.00
- Spots will be assigned in the order received starting with the Cowboy range, then Shotgun, then Main-Side
- You may request which range (Cowboy, Shotgun, Main-Side) you would like to stay on, but not specific spots.
- You will be notified which range you are assigned after every spot is full and assignments are completed.
- You will be notified of your spot upon your arrival to your range.
- Please remember, we are a gun range, not an RV park. Please bring all adapters, cords, hoses, splitters, leveling devices as some hook-ups may not be very close, and not all areas are completely flat.
You can find a map of the range and campsites below.